To get the best out of your housing software Gareth Rexworthy, our Managing and Commercial Director shares eight things you should consider before deciding whether you should move to a new system,
For millions of workers, the last few months have been their first experience of regular home working. For some it’s very liberating, but for those in crowded or unsuitable housing it’s a struggle.
We’re really proud to become a Registered Signatory of the Building a Safer Future Charter.
Get the data right – Get the systems right – Get the basics right
If your organisation hasn’t got the basics of property compliance right, it’s likely to struggle to deliver on Building Safety. Here I outline my thoughts on what you should be doing to get the basics right; help you manage your data properly, with the right systems and processes behind that data.
Manifest, an IT and business consultancy for the housing sector, has been awarded a two-year contract to support and manage line-of-business applications by Tower Hamlets Community Housing (THCH).
Property Health & Safety, Urgent Works and Possession Proceedings: UK Government Guidance during the Covid-19 pandemic
Over the weekend, MHCLG published consolidated Guidance for Landlords and Renters. This covers three key areas:
- “Measures relating to notices seeking possession as amended by the Coronavirus Act 2020
- Court action on possession cases during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Property access and health and safety obligations in the context of Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions”*
What is it?
Our new Business Application Management Service (BAMS) is a fully flexible support service for some or all of your line-of-business applications. This service is unaffected by IR35.
We will tailor our service to your precise requirements, examples include:
- System administration
- Implementation and configuration
- Upgrades and patches
- Advice, training and guidance for users
- Housing System customisation and development
- Supporting existing custom solutions for all major Housing Systems, irrespective of whether Manifest developed these
- Business Analysis
- Project Management.
In spite of robust business continuity planning, we recognise that some clients might find themselves in need of short term help or advice because specialist staff are unavailable.
With this in mind, we are offering free advice and task support to any Registered Provider where they cannot resource in house as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic.
- General line of business application support questions
- Practical advice on resolving repairs and maintenance issues
- Contract or Supplier Management advice
- Property Compliance advice
- Housing management advice
We’re a small business, so obviously we only have limited resources, but if we can help, we will.
Gareth, Charlie, Pete & Ellen