Internet speeds and connectivity are becoming increasingly important for the smooth running of housing and IT systems. We have partnered with Mintivo to offer a great solution.
Manifest are actively working on the development of a broad, more consistent and enhanced level of application management service for customers, building on the typical model of more ad-hoc services currently offered.
The service is designed for housing organisations of all sizes and types. There are many scenarios where this approach could be beneficial that could include:
- Smaller organisations who don’t have sufficient permanent staff to fully support,maintain and improve their housing applications.
- An organisation that can resource an internal applications team, but would rather deploy their team on service improvement projects, rather than on Business as Usual (BaU) work.
- Organisations that can resource much of their application management service but require additional specialist resources or would like to have extra support ‘on demand’ without having the longer term responsibility associated with permanent expansion of the team.
- An organisation that is thinking of moving away from any of their existing applications, and does not want to expend time and effort to manage and train application specialists in the outgoing system.
- An organisation who has just implemented a brand new business application but does not have the internal staff to maintain their new system. This could be a temporary solution until the staff are trained or a longer term/permanent solution is in place.
We are happy to discuss the specific needs of any organisation to assess the benefits of developing such an arrangement. Call or email Gareth Rexworthy on 07954 602568 or email@example.com
Golding Homes are the fourth customer to use the Tenancy Case Management solution and our CRM service request workflow!
As well as the standard templates, which are Mutual Exchange, Safeguarding and Tenancy Breach, Manifest are working on a Flexible tenancy and Succession template.
What’s the problem?
It is surprising the number of organisations that don’t have a current IT Strategy; it’s often all too easy to give priority to other corporate projects and think that the IT Strategy, which will take a concerted effort to produce, will have to wait until tomorrow. The trouble is that something else always comes along tomorrow and it never gets started or if it does insufficient resources are focussed on it and it takes several months to produce anything coherent.
CityWest homes have opted to go with Manifest’s Tenancy Case Management solution (TCMS). We are looking forward to working with CityWest to implement this for them!
Read about how Tower Hamlets Community Housing (THCH) consulted Manifest to help ensure it had a coherent project to become GDPR compliant.
Our posh frocks and dinner jackets have been dusted down, because on Thursday evening we’re off to the Women in Housing Awards in Manchester!
Manifest consultant Ellen is a finalist in the Consultant of the Year category for the fantastic work she has done on projects with clients like Severn Vale Housing and Aspire Housing, using her advanced skills as an experienced Orchard developer to create bespoke solutions that really make a difference to housing associations and their customers alike [read more here].
The Women in Housing Awards recognise and celebrate the achievements of outstanding women working in housing. Now in their sixth year, the awards highlight the amazing work and achievements of the many women who make a major contribution.
The Consultant of the Year category is there to acknowledge the work of the many consultants that support housing organisations across the UK. In the words of the organisers, “This award recognises someone who works as a consultant and makes a crucial contribution in housing. A great relationship with the organisation they work with will sit at the heart of their success and they will be able to demonstrate real results.”
With regular client feedback praising Ellen for the great combination of technical knowledge, experience and empathy that she brings to any project, we’re keeping everything crossed that she’ll be bringing home the award.
It’s the first year that one of the Manifest team has been selected as a finalist, and whether Ellen scoops the final award or not, we’re hugely proud that she has made it this far amongst the many women who are doing amazing work in the sector.
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestConsult for live updates from the event!
Well you can!
Tandridge District Council have adopted the Manifest Arrears printing solution, which enables the creation of editable letters, custom fields, EDM storage in their housing system and follow me printing! Read more:
Committed to providing its customers with high quality, value for money services, bpha introduced fixed-term tenancies to new customers the aim being to ensure that best possible use is made of the housing stock.