What is the Toolkit & Methodology?
The Safer Homes Toolkit & Methodology supports Registered Providers in the proper and effective delivery of all the key functions in management of property compliance and building safety.
We use the Toolkit & Methodology with Registered Providers of Social Housing, such as Housing Associations, Local Authorities and ALMOs, to help them:
- Design and deliver a unified approach to the management of the property compliance service.
- Understand how effective their compliance functions are and how well they provide the assurance needed to Boards, Executives and Senior Managers.
- Test whether existing systems and processes are robust and fit for purpose.
- Evaluate the system based requirements for new technology and software intended to support Safer Homes.
- Design and implement IT systems and business processes that will properly support the service using our integrated architecture model.
- Focus advice and provide and give structure to critical friend style improvement consultancy.
Where can the Safer Homes Toolkit & Methodology be applied?
The Toolkit & Methodology can be applied in any housing provider, no matter what their size. The principles of the Safer Homes Toolkit & Methodology apply whether a landlord manages 1 or 100,000 homes and applies to all forms of compliance testing, assessment, maintenance and critically – follow on actions
For more information, download our service guide below and get in touch to talk more about how Manifest can help.